Increase Your Winning Chance With Our Custom Quote!
The Queensland Government’s Business Boost Grant program opens on 30 July 2021.
Eligible small businesses across the state will be able to apply for grant payment of up to $15,000 to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active ABN and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 and $600,000 in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
DIGITALON can assist you in preparing the grant application with a custom quote tailored for your grant application. Please do not hesitate to contact us!